Thursday 8 September 2011

Autumn fashion wish list

London is getting chilly! I was worrying about getting too hot and sweaty down here, but I needn't have feared! I am going to have to sweep the patio tonight as the leaves have started to collect at the door.
I do think autumn is beautiful, but I'm not ready to give up on summer just yet...I'm off to swim in a lido this evening to prove to myself that it's not THAT cold!
If it's as goosebumply as the north sea, I shall have these snuggly autumn fashion choices to fantasise about instead:

1.
2.

3.


4.


5.


1. Two tone Oxford shoes by Toast
2. Checked midi skirt by ASOS
3. Peacock coloured quartz necklace by etsy
4. 70s style fit and flare coat by ASOS
5. Dresden Coat by Toast


Actually, come on autumn. I like you!

No comments:

Post a Comment