Tuesday 1 March 2011

Necessary Accessory

For Christmas, I received the most beautiful bike I can imagine, complete with wicker basket and brown leather seat.
My only problem is, my oh so practical and very important helmet just does not do it justice! I've been doing some research and here are some of my favourite accessories at the moment:




1. Wouldn't it be nice if we could use these instead of locking up?
2. Or being pretty in the snow...
3. How about this for a bit of fun?
4. Who needs a wing mirror when you can have a ring mirror!
5. I love this amazing idea for jazzing up reflectors as pretty bows. It might be nice on your jacket too!  They come in a variety of colours at onetwothreespeed
6. Ignore number one, I REALLY want one of these, what a pretty idea
7. Ooooh, I find this phrenology helmet a bit creepy, but great for a science friend!       .
8. Bobbin Bicycle do it again with this Mr Ben style Bowler hat...brilliant! Check out their Sherlock Holmes helmet too.

1 comment:

  1. I like the bowler hat crash helmet. It looks like the sort of thing Oddjob would wear if he were to develop a keen interest in leisurely cycling pursuits.

    ReplyDelete