Thursday 3 March 2011

Toad and Ruth part iii




We're back! This week I feel like I've been a bit frantic, so I've had a bit of a last minute dash for a playlist with a little help from my friends. Let's hope Toad has some treats up his sleeve.

Listen in HERE

1. Devotchka - All The Sand In All The Sea
2. Golden Ghost - Plain Sight
3. Ermit Bloch - Dorothy - Demo
4. Ermit Bloch - Dorothy - New version
5. Thao & Mirah (featuring tUnE-YarDs) - Eleven
6. Powerdove - Sickly City
7. The Moldy Peaches - Anyone Else But You
8. Roger Manning - Pearly Blues
9. Girls - Thee Oh So Protective One
10. Brown Brogues - I Just Don't Know
11. The Louche FC - Back Bedroom Casualty
12. Dum Dum Girls - He Gets Me High
13. Psychedelic Horseshit - Unseen Voids
14. Active Child - When Your Love Is Safe
15. The Red River - Apple Valley
16. Husband - Feelings

No comments:

Post a Comment